WARNING! RISK OF FIRE.
Read and save all safety instructions before operating lamp fixture.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATIONS:
- The MINI COMBO DEEP DOME LAMP FIXTURE is for use above screen top reptile terrariums. NOT for use inside any animal cage or terrarium (risk of fire).
- Make sure the MINI COMBO DEEP DOME is securely suspended above the terrarium with appropriate hanging items/fasteners. Zoo Med’s Reptile Lamp Stand is a good choice for suspending this lamp.
- The MINI COMBO DEEP DOME is NOT designed for use with ceramic heat emitters (use Zoo Med’s LF-10 Wire Cage Clamp Lamp).
- Keep fixture high and out of reach of children and pets (other than your terrarium reptiles).
- Avoid overheating your terrarium. Make sure the wattageof the bulb is correctly rated for your size terrarium.
- DO NOT splice, repair or modify.
- DO NOT use in wet conditions.
- Use indoors only.
- Fully insert plug.
- Unplug when not in use.
- Fully extend cord before using.
- DO NOT cover with blankets, rugs or any material.
- DO NOT use damaged cord sets — inspect periodically.
- DO NOT exceed electrical rating.
This appliance has a POLARIZED plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.