Three stage external aquarium filter uses mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration to keep your nano or small aquarium clean and clear!
- Great for filtering nano tanks or aquariums from 2 to 10 gallons.
- 80 Gallons Per Hour (GPH).
- Comes complete with spray bar system, mechanical filter sponge, bio ceramic media, and carbon.
- Easy priming feature.
- For freshwater or marine aquariums.
- High Quality- Made in Europe.
- Provides greater aeration with the included spraybar. Easy-to-open filter head.
- Calibrated anti-vibration bushings.
- Space saving device.
Previously known as the Nano 501.
Nano™ 10 External Canister Filter
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Does the Carbon bag go above or below the ceramic media in the filter chamber?
A: The carbon bag should go below the ceramic media.
Q: How often should I change the carbon?
A: The carbon should be replaced once a month.
Q: How often should I change the ceramic media?
A: The ceramic media should only be changed if it is restricting water flow. It can be rinsed each month.
Q: How often should I change the sponge(s)?
A: The sponge(s) can be rinsed monthly but only need to be changed if they cannot be cleaned or if they start to break down.
Q: How do I prime this filter?
A: Be sure that the canister is completely full of water and that the fill cap is in place before plugging the filter in.
Q: What is the ceramic media for?
A: The ceramic media provides surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow. This bacteria will help trap other bacteria and break down waste trapped in the filter.
Q: How often should I clean my filter?
A: Once monthly is usually sufficient for one turtle. If you have more animals, it may be necessary to clean it more often.
Q: What are the dimensions of the included tubing and hoses?