State of the art carbon fiber heating technology radiates infrared waves creating uniform heating with not hot spots. Carbon fiber is an energy-efficient method for heating with no wires that might become pinched or broken and create a safety hazard. This safe and efficient material regulates itself to a maximum safe temperature of 113F without a sensitive thermal switch which can fail causing overheating. Each unit has an adhesive backing to keep it in contact with the tank for optimum heat transfer.
- Helps reptiles thromo-regulate for daily activity, appetite and metabolism
- Easy-to-use adhesive mounting for optimal heat transfer
- Energy-efficient external heat source
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids
- Material self regulates and reaches a temperature of 113°F