Natural, 100% North American farm-grown timothy hay, packaged for easier feeding with less mess. Hay is an essential part of a small herbivore’s daily diet. Rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas love SunSations™ Natural Timothy Hay for both its delicious taste and the important health benefits it has for their teeth and digestion. Hay is tightly compressed into mini-bales that expand info easy-feed “flakes” (sections) when ready to serve.
- Made with 100% North American-grown timothy hay
- Veterinarian-recommended long strand fiber
- Higher fiber level supportive of a healthy digestive system
- Comes in easy-to-feed single serving flakes
- No artificial colors or preservatives
Pull one (1) easy-to-feed, single serving flake from bag. Place flake into your pet’s cage and discard once hay becomes soiled. Adjust quantity to match consumption/need; for example, rabbits should have access to unlimited amounts of a high fiber grass hay. Fresh, clean water should be available at all times. Seal and store any unused portions in cool, dark place.
Sun-cured Timothy Hay
Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 1.5%
Crude Fiber (min) 30%
Crude Fiber (max) 35%
Moisture (max) 14%