NaturPet’s OUTDOOR SPRAY is a blend of natural herbs that eliminates odors. It also works great after washing to deodorize and provide a shinier-looking coat. Remove that wet dog smell with ease with this outdoor spray.
Accidents can happen when you’re on a hike! Add NaturPet’s SKIN AID SPRAY to your pet first aid kit or basic hiking essentials.
- Eliminates odor
- Anti-itch & anti-bacterial properties
- Perfect for outdoor walks and hikes
- Shinier looking coat
- Suitable for dogs only
- SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! Always shake before use
- At first, dogs may not enjoy the scent. Once used a few times they will start to associate the spray with going on fun adventures!
- Some dogs are just naturally stinky. Spray on their bedding or wherever is needed to eliminate unwanted odors.
Neem promotes a shiny coat and healthy, hydrated skin.
Sodium Bicarbonate gently absorbs excess moisture from the coat and can help prevent hot spots and yeast buildup. This action also helps to deodorize and reduce dandruff levels.
Eucalyptus volatile oils freshen the coat and kill bacteria and yeast that can cause unpleasant odors.
Clove bud has a pleasant scent and helps to eliminate odors.
Lemongrass has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and yeast on the skin’s surface that cause odors and irritation.
Cedarwood‘s antibacterial and anti-fungal properties control organisms that cause bad odors. It also relieves itchy, dry skin, and is a natural deodorizer.
Inactive Ingredients: Polysorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Optiphen Plus, Purified Water, 3% Glycerin.