Pâté’s are full-flavored gourmet cuisine enjoyed by food lovers all over the world and this international favorite is sure to please your feline family member, as well.
- Real deboned meat is always the first ingredient in this high protein recipe.
- Grain free and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Purrfect Bistro Pâté’s come in a variety of flavors your cat will love.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Deboned Turkey, Pea Fiber, Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sodium Phosphate, Flaxseed Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Potassium Iodide).
- Crude protein (min.) 9%
- Crude fat (min.) 3%
- Crude fiber (max.) 2.5%
- Moisture (max.) 78%
- Ash (max.) 4%
- Taurine (min.) 0.20%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 0.75%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.15%
Merrick (R) Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Indoor Adult Chicken + Turkey Recipe Pâté Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient Profiles.
Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
3 oz. can: When fed alone to adults, feed 2 cans per 5 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce 1/4 cup dry for every 1 can wet.
(Calculated) 933 kcal ME/kg or 79 kcal ME/can.