Merrick Lil' Plates Grain Free Teeny Texas Steak Tips Dinner Dog Food features a taste and texture your tiny pup will love. The easy-open trays pack incredible nutrition into convenient, single-servings designed to offer the right sized portion & nutrition for smaller breeds.
- Beef is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Succulent pieces of real meat in gravy provide added moisture and flavor to your dog’s diet.
- Grain free formula with sweet potatoes, peas, apples and blueberries for essential vitamins and minerals. Complete and balanced nutrition with omega 3 fatty acids that help your pup maintain their healthy skin and coat.
- Gluten free meal includes probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion and glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Beef, Beef Broth, Venison Broth, Beef Liver, Dried Egg Whites, Dried Ground Peas, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-C lcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Cinnamon, Ground Cumin, Xanthan Gum.
- Crude protein (min.)8.0%
- Crude fat (min.)3.0%
- Crude fiber (max.)1.4%
- Moisture (max.)82.0%
Merrick Lil' Plates Grain Free Tiny Texas Steak Tips in gravy dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Feed an adult dog 3 to 4 bowls (3.5 oz.) per 10 lbs. of body weight daily.
Adjust feeding level to your dog’s individual needs. Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times.
930 kcal/kg or 92 kcal/bowl ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).