Merrick Lil' Plates treats are big on flavor and protein, but small in size for your dog's tiny mouth. They come in a number of fun shapes, perfectly sized for smaller breeds and are loaded with wholesome veggies, prebiotic fibers for optimal digestion, and omega fatty acids for a dose of healthy skin and coat in every bite. They’re perfect as a way to reward and train your dog and the ideal complement to a healthy, grain-free diet.
- Real deboned meat is the first ingredient.
- Grain free and gluten free.
- Prebiotic fiber for optimal digestion and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Potato Starch, Organic Cane Molasses, Vegetable Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Cultured Whey, Sunflower Lecithin, Gelatin, Flaxseed, Pea FIber, Safflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Citric Acid (preservative), Carrots, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Smoke Flavor, Apples, Blueberries, Inulin, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min.)15%
- Crude Fat (min.)7%
- Crude Fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)28%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)*1.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.5%
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Feed Merrick Lil' Plates Lil's Chunky Chicken Recipe as a treat, a training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Serve treats responsibly as part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
2863 kcal/kg or 1.7 kcal/ treat ME (metabolizable energy)(calculated).