Merrick Lil’ Plates Real Chicken + Sweet Potatoes with Raw Bites Recipe Dry Dog Food caters to the big appetites and nutritional needs of small pups. This grain free recipe features real, whole pieces of freeze-dried raw beef for enhanced nutritional benefits and fresh taste.
- Deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Freeze-dried pieces of real raw chicken lock in great taste and provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible.
- This corn, soy, wheat and gluten free meal includes probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion, glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints plus flaxseed and omega 3 fatty acids to help support your dog’s healthy skin and coat.
- Real whole foods like sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, apples and blueberries add vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to this this high quality grain free diet.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Chicken Liver, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Inulin (from chicory root), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Gelatin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
- Crude protein (min.)38.00 %
- Crude fat (min.)17.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.)3.50 %
- Moisture (max.)11.00 %
- Omega-6 fatty acid (min.)4 %
- Omega-3 fatty acid (min.)0.80%
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (min.)0.05%
- Glucosamine (min.)1200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.)1200 mg/kg
- Bacillus coagulans (min.)90,000,000 cfu/lb
Merrick Lil Plates Real Chicken & Sweet Potato with Raw Bites Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)
||Calories Per Day
||Cups Per Day (Approx)
For dogs over 30 lbs: add 1/4 cup per additional 5 lbs
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Lil Plates Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe with Raw Bites each day.
3760 kcal/kg or 413 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy)(calculated).