Merrick Lil' Plates Grain Free Petite Pot Pie Dog Food features a taste and texture your pup will love. The easy-open trays pack incredible nutrition into convenient, single-servings designed to offer the right sized portion & nutrition for smaller breeds.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Succulent pieces of real meat in gravy provide added moisture and flavor to your dog’s diet.
- Grain free formula with sweet potatoes, peas, apples and blueberries for essential vitamins and minerals. Complete and balanced nutrition with omega 3 fatty acids that help your pup maintain their healthy skin and coat.
- Gluten free meal includes probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion and glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Apples, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Xanthan Gum.
- Crude protein (min.)8.00 %
- Crude fat (min.)3.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.)1.40 %
- Moisture (max.)82.00 %
Merrick Lil' Plates Petite Pot Pie in gravy dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Feed an adult dog 3 to 4 bowls (3.5 oz) per 10-lbs of body weight daily.
Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times.
929 kcal/kg or 92 kcal ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).