Merrick Grain-Free Backcountry Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe Dry Dog Food is an ancestral canine diet packed with protein dogs crave. This natural, grain-free formula provides your dog with the nutritional benefits of a raw diet they would have discovered in the wild in a safe and convenient recipe that's easy to serve.
- Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high-quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Freeze-dried raw pieces are mixed into the kibble in a pure state to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great. The raw inclusion goes through rigorous testing and a proven process called High-Pressure Processing (HPP) to ensure food safety.
- All Merrick Backcountry recipes are rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and contain leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Whitefish, Trout, Apples, Blueberries, Gelatin, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude protein (min.)34%
- Crude fat (min.)16%
- Crude fiber (max.)3.5%
- Moisture (max.)11%
- Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.)4%
- Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.)0.3%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)800 mg/kg
Merrick Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)
||Calories Per Day
||Cups Per Day (Approx)
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe each day.
3,618 kcal/kg or 362 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).