All of our Hero’s Banquet recipes celebrate and call attention to the work of our partner K9s For Warriors, whose mission is pairing specially trained rescue dogs with veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disability (PTSD).
Treat your dog to the wild taste of meat with Merrick Backcountry Hero’s Banquet Treats. These natural, protein-rich treats are great for training and quick rewards.
- Real beef is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Formulated with real whole foods like peas and potatoes.
- Rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, glucosamine and chondroitin for hip and joint support and L-carnitine for a healthy metabolism.
- Grain free and contains absolutely no corn, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Beef, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Potato Starch, Organic Cane Molasses, Vegetable Glycerin, Deboned Lamb, Brown Sugar, Cultured Whey, Sunflower Lecithin, Gelatin, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Safflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Citric Acid (preservative), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Smoke Flavor, Carrots, Apples, Blueberries, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondrotin Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract
Crude protein (min.) 15%
Crude fat (min.) 7%
Crude fiber (max.) 5%
Moisture (max.) 28%
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 1.5%
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min..) 0.5%
Glucosamine* (min.) 450 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 400 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* (min.) 225 mg/kg
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Feed Hero's Banquet Natural Dog Treats as a treat, a training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Serve treats responsibly as part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
2863 kcal/kg or 12.7 kcal/ treat ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).