Even indoors, drafty rooms or air conditioning can adversely affect your exotic bird's health. Protect your bird and keep him or her warm with the K&H Thermo-Perch heated bird perch. It mounts easily to wire bird cages and is constructed of sturdy plastic that resists bites and scratches.
The Thermo-Perch features internal thermostats that heat to the ideal temperature for exotic birds. The warmth provided by this heated bird perch helps provide a stable, comfortable environment.
We designed the Thermo-Perch with an irregular shape, which reduces pressure sores and foot cramps. Now your bird can stay warm and enjoy the orthopedic benefits of this product's ingenious design.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Also includes our 12 volt Perch Adapter power supply.
Small size uses 3.5 watts
Medium size uses 5 watts
Large size uses 8 watts
- Counters the effects of cold drafts & air conditioning that can harm exotic birds
- Controlled thermostatically to help maintain ideal body temperature
- Constructed of tough plastic which is non-toxic & bite/scratch resistant
- Heats perch with harmless, 12 volt electricity
- Provides stable environment for birds with its consistent, safe source of warmth
- Lowers avian stress
- Simple attachment to wire cages
- Unique shape reduces pressure sores and foot cramping
- Choose from 3 sizes
- Warranty: 1-year
Care & Instructions
The Thermo-Perch may be cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel. DO NOT immerse in water.
If disinfecting is required, lightly mist the Thermo-Perch with disinfecting solution and wipe dry. Take care not to mist the area where the cord enters the perch.
The Thermo-Perch is not intended to be the only perch in a cage. Your bird will choose when it needs warmth, and there should always be at least one other non-heated perch to use.
Testing Your Thermo-Perch
You can test the Thermo-Perch by placing it between two pillows for about 20 minutes. Then feel the perch. It should be warm, not hot.