K&H’s most comfortable cooling bed to date!
No electricity is required to operate the orthopedic Coolin’ Comfort Bed.
Attractively designed to provide a cool spot for dogs. Simply add water just once through the easy fill cap and adjust comfort with the easy air valve.
The orthopedic bed aids in medical recovery, skin conditions, calloused elbows, arthritis, excessive panting, and hip dysplasia.
The K&H Coolin’ Comfort Bed is the affordable choice for any dog owner looking to offer their pet a comfy, dry, cool place to relax.
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor use.
- Provides your pet a cool and comfortable spot for relaxation
- Orthopedic bed aids in medical recovery
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor use
- Tough nylon/vinyl exterior.
- No electricity required
- Contains no toxic gels.
- 2-year warranty
Care & Instructions
Cleaning or Storing
The surface can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dish washing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine.
Grapefruit seed extract is an all natural, non-toxic antibacterial. Add it to the water when filling and place a few drops in before storing to help prevent bacterial growth.
How to Use the Coolin' Comfort Bed
The best results will be obtained when used in a shady area. When using outdoors, always place the Coolin' Comfort Bed in a shady, cool spot, as this will maximize its heat wicking abilities. Be sure not to place the bed on sharp objects that could puncture the Coolin' Comfort Bed. Keeping the Coolin' Comfort Bed indoors overnight near air conditioning will super cool the bed for outdoor use the next morning. When using indoors, be sure to place the Coolin' Comfort Bed out of direct sunlight. The cooler the spot you place the Coolin' Comfort Bed, the better. An ideal place would be a cool tile, linoleum, or concrete floor. An area with good air movement will also help keep the bed cooler. You will soon figure out the best location for your new Coolin' Comfort Bed, and your pet will love you for it!
- Have your dog’s nails routinely trimmed to prevent accidental punctures.
- The Coolin' Comfort Bed should be placed on a smooth surface that cannot cause punctures, abrasions or leakage.
- Routinely check under your Coolin' Comfort Bed for moisture.
- Never use the Coolin' Comfort Bed in direct sunlight. Always place in shade, as direct sun will warm the Coolin' Comfort Bed.
- Always place the Coolin' Comfort Bed out of the way of foot traffic.
- Never allow the Coolin' Comfort Bed to freeze.
- The Coolin' Comfort Bed is not intended to be a life-saving device.
- This product is to be used in temperatures under 95° Fahrenheit.