Promotes relief from fear of travel, visually induced motion sickness and other stressful situations for pets, including travelling in cars, boats, trains, planes.
- Throwing up
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
- Fast acting 15-20 minutes
- Patent pending
||DROPS PER DOSE
|animals less than 1lb
||2 in at least 8oz of water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.