Called WRM Clear in the USA.
Can aid in and support the removal of tapeworm, whipworm, roundworm, and hookworm in pets. WRM Clear does not kill the worms but can help the animal’s own immune system remove them from the body. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. 100% natural, no chemicals added, no food withdrawal.
- Worms at anus
- Shedding worms
- Scoots on ground
- Rice-like granules in stool and on backside
- Non chemical wormer
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Treatment and preventative
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
||DROPS PER DOSE
|animals less than 1lb
||2 in at least 8oz of water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- To treat worms, administer 3 times er day for 14 days
- To prevent worms, administer 3 times per day for 7 days
- Repeat every 60 days to remove or prevent worms
- For birds dose only once per day
BIRDS: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily.
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.