Called Feline WRM Clear in the USA.
Can aid in and support the removal of tapeworm, whipworm, roundworm, and hookworm in cats. WRM Clear does not kill the worms but can help the animal’s own immune system remove them from the body. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. 100% natural, no chemicals added, no food withdrawal.
- Worms at anus
- Shedding worms
- Scoots on ground
- Rice-like granules in stool and on backside
- Non chemical wormer
- No known side effects
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats
- Treatment and preventative
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
||DROPS PER DOSE
|kittens less than 1lb
||2 in at least 8oz of water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or on food
- To treat worms, administer 3 times per day for 14 days
- To prevent worms, administer 3 times per day for 7 days
- Repeat every 60 days to remove or prevent worms
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.