Called Feline Digestive Upsets in the USA.
Can provide temporary relief from minor digestive problems in cats.
- Vomiting after eating
- Retained gas
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
||DROPS PER DOSE
|Kittens less than 1lb
||2 in at least 8oz of water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or on food
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing. If improvement is maintained, stop dosing after 2 days. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.